Reasons Why You Fail Your Exams: What to do with it

You gave your all. You spend weeks or even months burning your midnight candle. You’re struggling, grinding everyday, but in the end, YOU FAILED THE EXAMS!

SO WHAT REALLY IS THE REASON BEHIND THAT FAILURE??

I myself had a fair share of failures. YOU’RE NOT ALONE!

Here’s the reason why.

1. YOU CHOSE THE WRONG TECHNIQUE

Studying Toxicology with a hot cup of coffee

Not all techniques work. His technique might not work for you. Some would say that its effective to study early in the morning where your mind is refreshed. OK OK! In my case, IT DIDN’T WORK, HONEY! I’m not a morning person. I’m always struggling to wake up in the morning.

People nowadays are fond of studying out. Coffee shops, restaurants, study hubs and the likes. I don’t really get why people are getting mad if you talk inside the coffee shop. I’m not even shouting. I was just talking to a friend and we laugh a little(THE NORMAL-NOT-A-LOUD-KIND-OF LAUGH). Is it a library or something? But, it’s still not working for me. I’d rather be in my room, paste some visual aides on my wall and study (reading out loud). THAT WORKED FOR ME. 🙂

2. YOU’RE A PUSHOVER

I’m suppose to write ‘YOU’RE WITH WRONG FRIENDS’ but I realized, you still get to decide whether to go or not. So I wrote a pushover. 🙂 Funny but I know at the back of your head you’re saying I’m right. I was once a pushover. My review classmates would invite me over coffee after review classes. Some would ask me to go shopping because according to them “we deserve A LITTLE happy time”. But, guys ”A LITTLE” means fewer than none. NOT EVERYDAY. You get my point 😉

3. YOU LACK MOTIVATION

This is the part where your dreams and passion enters the scene. If you’re not passionate and driven to your goals, I assure you, honey. There’s a 60% chance you won’t make it. Now, if you’re one of the 40%, I swear! You won’t enjoy it.

LIST OF PHARMACIST LICENSURE EXAM PASSERS FROM PRC
PRC RESULTS FOR PHARMACIST LICENSURE EXAM PASSERS

I love Kpop. With all its perks. During my review day, BigBang is having a concert a week after my Board Exams so I made a deal to myself. I’ll buy a ticket (VIP SEATING), and if I fail my exams, I will not attend the concert. I PASSED MY LICENSURE EXAMS IN PHARMACY and I get to see my Kpop Oppas and SANDARA PARK in flesh. Hitting two birds with one stone. See that motivation, Honey??

4. You are TOO MUCH FAITHFUL

ROSARIES IN Padre Pio Shrine in Libis
Padre Pio is one of my favorite saint.

DON’T GET ME WRONG!!!

I let God worked for me. Spent 5 nights at church and 2 nights studying. Cried in front of HIM for hours asking help and trusting HIM for a miracle. I went home,studied for an hour and go to sleep. I FAILED.

You see, GOD won’t give us something that we can’t solve. Trust GOD and everything is possible. However, trusting GOD doesn’t give us the right to put all the work in HIS hands and expect positive results. Don’t expect to pass that 50 page exam if you only studied 13 pages, because you went to church and asked for a miracle from GOD and then you went home and sleep because at the back of your mind ”I will pass the exams because I went to church today”. DO YOUR BEST AND GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF THE REST!

DO YOUR PART!

5. IT’S NOT YOUR TIME YET

A lot of us would say, if its your time. ITS YOUR TIME! No one can stop you. If God says ”NOT YET”,you WAIT FOR YOUR BREAKTHROUGH. Trust me. Success is TEN TIMES SWEETER, Honey xoxo

THANK YOU FOR DROPPING BY AND CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE 🙂

5 Comments

  1. Kiersten

    September 4, 2019 at 5:45 pm

    I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet visitors, its really
    really nice paragraph on building up new web site. I am sure this
    post has touched all the internet visitors, its really really
    fastidious piece of writing on building up new website. I love
    what you guys are usually up too. This type of
    clever work and exposure! Keep up the superb works guys
    I’ve included you guys to my own blogroll.
    http://house.com

    1. DennVentures

      September 6, 2019 at 9:22 am

      thank you 🙂

  2. website poker v

    September 30, 2019 at 8:06 pm

    This is a topic that’s close to my heart…
    Take care! Where are your contact details though?

  3. Situs Bola Online

    October 4, 2019 at 7:14 pm

    Sweet blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!
    Cheers

Leave a Reply